Professor Andrew Jackson
We are a multidisciplinary research group that uses genetic, biochemical, cellular, immunological and developmental approaches to gain new insights into fundamental biological processes and advance the understanding of disease mechanisms.
cGAS surveillance of micronuclei links genome instability to innate immunity
July 2017 – Nature
- Mutations in DONSON disrupt replication fork stability and cause microcephalic dwarfism.
Apr 2017 – Nature Genetics
- Mutations in genes encoding condensin complex proteins cause microcephaly through decatenation failure at mitosis
Oct 2016 – Genes & Development
- Ribonuclease H2 mutations induce a cGASSTING-dependent innate immune response
Apr 2016 – EMBO Journal
- TRAIP promotes DNA damage response during genome replication and is mutated in primordial dwarfism
Jan 2016 – Nature Genetics
- Lagging-strand replication shapes the mutational landscape of the genome
Jan 2015 – Nature, Vol: 518, Page(s): 502-506
We are looking to recruit talented scientists to join our research team. If you are interested in joining the lab please contact Andrew Jackson with a copy of your CV.