Professor Andrew Jackson
We are a multidisciplinary research group that uses genetic, biochemical, cellular, immunological and developmental approaches to gain new insights into fundamental biological processes and advance the understanding of disease mechanisms.
- Mutations in DONSON disrupt replication fork stability and cause microcephalic dwarfism.
Apr 2017 – Nature Genetics
- Mutations in genes encoding condensin complex proteins cause microcephaly through decatenation failure at mitosis
Oct 2016 – Genes & Development
- Ribonuclease H2 mutations induce a cGASSTING-dependent innate immune response
Apr 2016 – EMBO Journal
- TRAIP promotes DNA damage response during genome replication and is mutated in primordial dwarfism
Jan 2016 – Nature Genetics
- Lagging-strand replication shapes the mutational landscape of the genome
Jan 2015 – Nature, Vol: 518, Page(s): 502-506
We are looking to recruit talented scientists to join our research team. If you are interested in joining the lab please contact Andrew Jackson with a copy of your CV.